Please read chapter 11 and then respond each of the questions in a 4 to 5 lines
1. Why was President Andrew Jackson so determined to eliminate the Second National Bank?
2. What arguments did John C. Calhoun advance for a stateâ€™s authority to nullify a federal law?
3. Describe Worcester v. Georgia and President Andrew Jackson’s policies concerning American Indians.
4. How did American political parties change in the first third of the 19th century?
5. How was suffrage expanded in the United States in the 1820s and 1830s?