Nursingwritersden.com presents itself as a viable option for nursing students seeking academic assistance. With a team of specialized writers, customized content, timely delivery, confidentiality, and dedicated customer support, the platform offers numerous benefits to its users. Students view Nursingwritersden.com services as a supportive tool to enhance their academic knowledge rather than a replacement for their own learning efforts. You can make your order today and you will never be disappointed.
Robert, a 9th grader, is very popular because of his wonderful sense of humor, his respect for teachers, and his expertise in military vehicles. Robert also happens to have Spina Bifida, which confines him to a motorized wheelchair due to his limited mobility and limb strength. His disability negatively impacts learning in reading comprehension because of the motor coordination it takes to hold a book. Robert is fully included in the general education classroom but struggles to keep up with grade-level reading and written assignments.
The 9th grade social studies teacher is beginning a history unit specifically on the Civil War and has asked you to help evaluate the elements of this unit in regard to Robertâ€™s strengths, areas of need, level of readiness, barriers that will impact his learning, as well as differentiated instruction strategies and instructional technology to overcome those barriers.
Your peer, the 9th grade social studies teacher, has provided you with the unit elements, requirements and Robertâ€™s characteristics.
Unit Elements & Requirements
- Subject Matter: Civil War (events leading up to, the event, event outcome)
- Group Discussions
- Workbook/ Worksheet & Textbook Reading
- Written Homework Assignments
- Summative Unit Assessment
- Loves military vehicles
- Good sense of humor
- Auditory Learner
- Logical/ Mathematical Thinker
- Limited Mobility
- Limited motor coordination
- Can use a computer but due to limitations, slow typist
DISCUSSION QUESTION: Using this Case Study information and past discussions you have had with this teacher:
- Provide a list of at least two differentiated instruction strategies and two instructional technologies to overcome those barriers specific to this unit plan.
- Explain how each instruction strategy and instructional technology device fit into the TPACK framework.
- Explain how safe, legal, and ethical use of digital information and technology, including the respect for copyright, intellectual property, and the appropriate documentation of sources will be incorporated into the lesson.
- Provide additional webpages, journal articles, and videos that the teacher can also use for future reference (cited in APA formatting).
In the pursuit of academic success, the notion of quality work stands as an indispensable cornerstone. Whether in the realm of education, research, or professional endeavors, the adherence to high standards ensures that outcomes are not only exemplary but also a testament to one’s commitment to excellence. Nursingwritersden.com assures high quality work and timely delivery for all assignments. In the rare event that a student is dissatisfied with the final paper, Nursingwritersden.com offers revision services. The platform is committed to ensuring that each nursing term paper meets the student’s expectations and academic standards. As such, they have quality assurance protocols in place to maintain the highest level of quality in their work.