Nursingwritersden.com presents itself as a viable option for nursing students seeking academic assistance. With a team of specialized writers, customized content, timely delivery, confidentiality, and dedicated customer support, the platform offers numerous benefits to its users. Students view Nursingwritersden.com services as a supportive tool to enhance their academic knowledge rather than a replacement for their own learning efforts. You can make your order today and you will never be disappointed.
Each part of the United States has at least one ecological crisis based on location, biome, and industrialization pattern. For example, the Midwest was once a prairie with very fertile soil. However, when people realized that with the right watering and drainage system this area could become productive farmland, there arose ecological problems. The conversion of the prairie to farmland is the root cause of many ecological problems in this region.
Regardless of what biome you consider, humans have likely had an impact on the ecology of that area.
For this assignment, identify the biome in which you live. The following are a few examples of biomes:
- Tropical rainforests: This biome has high average temperatures, high moisture levels, and high species diversity.
- Prairies: The prairies have grassland-variable temperatures, variable moisture levelsâ€”depending on proximity to mountain rangesâ€”and are mainly dominated by grasses and ungulate herbivores.
- Deserts: These biomes have hotter average temperatures, low moisture, lower species diversity, and a composition of species limited mainly to those that are adapted to hot temperatures.
- Temperate forests: The temperate forests have variable temperatures, high moisture levels, and higher species diversity.
- Taigas: These biomes have colder average temperatures, lower moisture levels, and lower species diversity.
- Tundras: The tundras have cold average temperatures, low moisture levels, and low species diversity.
- Coral reefs: These biomes have high average temperatures and high species diversity.
- Open oceans: These biomes have a wide range of temperatures and species diversity varies.
- Chaparrals: The chaparrals have higher average temperatures, lower moisture levels, and are dominated mainly by grasses and shrubs.
- Alpines: These biomes have low average temperatures, low precipitation, and receive high ultraviolet (UV) rays due to high elevation.
Using the readings for this module, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, respond to the following:
- Explain how humans have impacted the biome in which you live. List the types of environmental damage that have been caused and the species that have been impacted.
- Describe the major pollution issues for your biome, and elaborate on the sources of this pollution.
- List any species that have become extinct in this biome.
Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.
Write your initial response in approximately 300â€“350 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
In the pursuit of academic success, the notion of quality work stands as an indispensable cornerstone. Whether in the realm of education, research, or professional endeavors, the adherence to high standards ensures that outcomes are not only exemplary but also a testament to one’s commitment to excellence. Nursingwritersden.com assures high quality work and timely delivery for all assignments. In the rare event that a student is dissatisfied with the final paper, Nursingwritersden.com offers revision services. The platform is committed to ensuring that each nursing term paper meets the student’s expectations and academic standards. As such, they have quality assurance protocols in place to maintain the highest level of quality in their work.