The PowerPoint presentation should cover the areas listed below.
- Identify an incident that has occurred in your local area or home state within the last 15 years (human-made, natural, or technological).
- Summarize the incident.
- Explain what agencies responded at the federal, state, and local levels and how available resources may have supported the jurisdictional procedures.
- Analyze how first responders interacted with other agencies during the incident and how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) may or may not have been used.
- Describe what lessons were learned from the incident based on first respondersâ€™ interactions.
- Discuss any future considerations for responding to these types of incidents.
Support your PowerPoint presentation with images or graphics, and include at least two resources. Your PowerPoint presentation must be a minimum of six slides in length (not counting the title and reference slides) and must follow APA style for references and citations.