Need help with 6-8 page paper.
Topic: Legal Ethics, Patientsâ€™ Rights, and HIV / AIDS
As the head health care administrator at USA Community Hospital, you are required to review compliance reports on issues relating to the ethical conduct of the professional staff at your hospital, patient review registries, and standard procedures surrounding the ethical treatment of patients with HIV / AIDS. Intermittently, complaints surface from patients with HIV / AIDS concerned with ethical treatment and denial of services.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. 1. Devise a plan to investigate the validity of patientsâ€™ claims of denial of services. This plan should include, but not be limited to, establishing mechanisms to address service denial claims, a human resources component, and a review of related policies and procedures.
2. 2. Analyze the primary way in which different staffing levels may play pivotal roles in upholding ethical conduct, including treating patients with dignity. Justify your position.
3. 3. Formulate a plan to relate the primary legal ramifications to the professional staff regarding ethical treatment of the hospitalâ€™s HIV / AIDS patients.
4. 4.Devise a community relations plan that toutâ€™s the hospitalâ€™s unique ways of serving persons with HIV / AIDS, including a focus on de-stigmatizing those afflicted.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Please use section headings.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.