Worth 20 points.
Please enumerate your answers.
After reading chapter nine and watching the chapter nine/ten powerpoint presentation, answer the following questions:
Part A: PepsiCo Survey Evaluation
- What is your viewpoint on PepsiCoâ€™s D & I Survey?
- How does it relates to their D & I goals?
- What did you think about the components included? Be specific donâ€™t just say they were okay.
- How is this survey utilized in their D & I initiatives?
- Why would it be important to have senior leadership support in D & I (Diversity & Inclusion) goals and activities?
- How could diversity training help to achieve the outcomes from table 9.2? Who would need to be trained?
- Choose two of the companies beginning on powerpoint slides 8 through 13. The powerpoint slide seven states to do the following for your two companies:
- State where you think the company is at when the lawsuit occurred: exclusion, symbolic inclusion, prescribed inclusion, inclusionâ€”see chapter nine/ten in book for definition.
- Where do you think they are today?
- Read article in slide 17 (by double clicking the link or right clicking it) titled: headscarf,
- What is your opinion?
- Do you think it is easy to fight discrimination against large companies? Why or Why not?
If the link does not work, go to google chrome and the type the following: houston chronicle Muslim woman denied job over head scarf wins in Supreme Court