- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
â€œFailing to plan is planning to failâ€, is the proverb that affect project planning. Based on this proverb you are required to answer the questions given below. For better understanding, please refer your textbook chapter-11 and answer accordingly.
1. List few consequences, which arises due to poor planning, and explain them in your words. Give an example of any product, which failed, in the market due to poor planning. (2.5 Marks)
2. Do you think systematic planning help in setting goals and making decisions? Give reasons to support your answer by choosing any event (e.g. product launch, conducting exhibitions etc). (2.5 Marks)
3. Describe the above given proverb with an example based on your understanding. (2 Marks)
4. Identify the type of planning required to establish effective monitoring and controlling in the display of products in Supermarkets and explain the process with any example of your choice. (Refer Pg-413, Figure-11-1 for your understanding). (3 Marks)