putting it all together 10
Final Project – Putting It All Together
To this point in the course, you were submitting individual components of the thesis project. Now, it is time to pull all the components together into one final document.
The final paper must follow the Thesis Exemplar 1 and Thesis Exemplar 2 templates and include, at minimum, the information below.
- Title Page (1 page separate from other pages)
- Table of Contents (pages as needed and separate from other pages)
- List of Tables, Figures and Appendices (pages as needed and separate from other pages)
- Abstract (1 page separate from other pages)
- Introduction (pages as needed)
- Problem Statement
- Research Question (s)
- Purpose/Rationale (pages as needed)
- Definitions (if applicable) (pages as needed)
- Hypothesis/Propositions (if applicable) (pages as needed)
- Literature Review (pages as needed)
- Methodology (pages as needed)
- Research Design (Describe and define the research approach or strategy used and how this approach was appropriate for this research)
- Participants (Describe the sample population (number, gender, age, socio-economics, etc.) including how you obtained permission and consent)
- Instrumentation (Describe any instruments used to collect data)
- Procedure (Provide the detail about how you conducted the research)
- Data Processing and Analysis (Explain, in detail, how you processed and analyzed collected data)
- Results (pages as needed)
- Discussion (pages as needed)
- Conclusions (pages as needed)
- References (pages as needed and separate from other pages)(minimum of thirteen (13) peer-reviewed, professional references)
- Appendices (if applicable) (pages as needed and separate from other pages)
The paper does not have a page limitation (maximum or minimum).
Topic: Economic Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Society
Research purpose or issue:
As artificial intelligence (AI) transforms the way we work and live, the following question raises: How much these technologies will impact the economy, consumers, and businesses generally? The purpose of this qualitative research is to identify the key roles that AI play in organizations and the economic impact of its use in the organization and society.