- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
- Submissions without cover page will NOT be accepted.
Submission Date by students:Before the end of Week12
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre via blackboard.
Weight: 15 Marks
CLO: Develop information technology skills for fast and effective means of communication to address business issues. (LO4.3)
CLO: Apply different management and leadership styles for different situations (Lo 3.1)
GUIDELINES FOR DOING ASSIGNMENTS
We expect you to answer each question as per instructions in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:the assignment with be evaluated in terms of your planning, organization and the way you present your assignment. All the three section will carry equal weight
Kindly read the instruction carefully and prepare your assignment and submit to your teacher.
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the units on which they are based. (Please read chapters 10 and 12). Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to questionâ€™s introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that:
a) The answer is logical and coherent
b) It has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs
c) The presentation is correct in your own expression and style.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission. If you so desire, you may underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Wishing you all the best.
Select any one of the public organisations you are familiar with and discuss how leadership plays a role in bringing smooth change in the organization and analyse the effectiveness of new technological applications adopted by it in dissemination of information to citizens and also the effectiveness of public service delivery.