The Rise of Alibaba
Address the following in your paper:
- What are the characteristics of Alibabaâ€™s growth, innovation, and financing strategies that are typical of successful entrepreneurial firms?
- What is unusual about Alibaba?
- Why has Alibaba become globally famous by focusing on its domestic market?
- Sometimes the IPO of widely successful firms flopsâ€” Facebookâ€™s disappointing IPO comes to mind. Does Alibaba deserve to be one of the worldâ€™s most valued firms?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.