utilize structured query language sql to create and interact with the database continuation
For this assignment, you will continue to work with the scenario you began in Chapters 1-6. Reread the information from each of these assignments at the end of each chapter. (Again, the â€œWestlake Research Hospitalâ€ scenario will act as an example throughout this course.)
Review the Textbook/Course Materials section of the syllabus and appendix B of your textbook for guidance on using the correct software programs.
- Reread the introduction to your selected scenario at the end of all previous chapters.
- Read your scenario for Chapter 7 on page 155.
- Review the â€œDeliverablesâ€ section below.
- Review the â€œSuggestions for Scenariosâ€ section on page 156 of your textbook for important details and ideas to assist you with your deliverables.
- Read the â€œWestlake Research Hospitalâ€ scenario on page 18, pages 41-45, page 61, page 80, page 101, page 124, and pages 155-156. Click here to review the suggested answer for this scenario to gain an understanding of what is expected of you on this assignment.
- Your SQL queries should be created, tested, and then copied and pasted into a Word file to be submitted to your instructor. Contact your instructor if you have any questions.
- Review the scenario and complete the task for your given scenario. The table below shows where you can find each list of tasks:
|Scenario||Page Number for â€œTo Doâ€ List|
|Wild Wood Apartments||Page 155|