Nursingwritersden.com presents itself as a viable option for nursing students seeking academic assistance. With a team of specialized writers, customized content, timely delivery, confidentiality, and dedicated customer support, the platform offers numerous benefits to its users. Students view Nursingwritersden.com services as a supportive tool to enhance their academic knowledge rather than a replacement for their own learning efforts. You can make your order today and you will never be disappointed.
Final Research Paper Preparation
Review the Final Research Paper instructions located within the Final Research Paper link in your online course or under the â€œComponents of Course Evaluationâ€ section of this guide. The Final Research Paper is due in Week Five. To help with the preparation of the paper, complete the following and submit it to your instructor for feedback.
- Topic: Refer to the Final Research Paper guidelines for your topic selection. Confirm your topic, and identify how this selection relates to your academic and professional pursuits. Review the feedback from your topic choice presented in the Week One discussion. How did your argument stand up to the examination of your peers?
- Thesis: Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the Final Research Paper. Refer to the Ashford Online Writing Center for information on how to develop a solid thesis statement.
- Annotated Bibliography: To help prepare for your final paper, you will be writing an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read. Please make sure to cite each source using APA style. After each citation, write a brief paragraph (around 150 words) summarizing the source and examining how it will support you in defending your argument. For more information and example of an annotated bibliography, please refer to section 7.7 in the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.. Keep in mind the Academic Research standards for all Ashford University Papers.
Academic Research Standards
Academic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality, academic research?
- Primary sources, which are documents from the time period being discussed
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
- Credible sources (experts in the area of study)
- Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
- In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) is required.
- Educational and Government websites may be appropriate in some cases, but should be evaluated carefully.
The paper must be five to seven pages in length (excluding the title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly sources, three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, to support your points. Of the five sources, two will be your primary sources, and one will meet the multimedia requirement. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Final paper reference
Final Research Paper
Research the responsibility of a critical thinker in a contemporary society. You may choose any topic that deals with a contemporary social concern. Examine the principles of critical thought in relation to the chosen societal concern, and consider the importance of ethics, moral reasoning, a research-based process to search for truth, and the advantages of information technology in gathering data.
Potential social concerns include, but are not limited to health (e.g., obesity, smoking, or underage drinking), poverty (e.g., homelessness, basic needs, or transportation issues), family relations and dynamics (e.g., teen violence, physical abuse, depression, or suicide), social media (e.g., privacy), immigration (e.g., illegal), and education (e.g., plagiarism and/or cheating).
Your Final Research Paper should:
- Include a literature review of three scholarly sources based on the selected contemporary issue. Analyze the validity of the authorâ€™s arguments and/or biases.
- Explain how academic knowledge impacts the social elements and institutions of both local and global communities.
- Assess how the principles of active citizenship could impact the contemporary issue during the next five to ten years.
- Include at least one reference to a multimedia component (i.e., podcast, interactive website, blog, or video) and evaluate the relevance of this piece in relationship to academic knowledge and the selected issue.
The paper must be 12 to 14 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least 12 scholarly sources, six of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 12 scholarly sources, including a minimum of six from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
In the pursuit of academic success, the notion of quality work stands as an indispensable cornerstone. Whether in the realm of education, research, or professional endeavors, the adherence to high standards ensures that outcomes are not only exemplary but also a testament to one’s commitment to excellence. Nursingwritersden.com assures high quality work and timely delivery for all assignments. In the rare event that a student is dissatisfied with the final paper, Nursingwritersden.com offers revision services. The platform is committed to ensuring that each nursing term paper meets the student’s expectations and academic standards. As such, they have quality assurance protocols in place to maintain the highest level of quality in their work.