Select and read one of the following articles,
- Hollingsworth, M. A., & Fassinger, R. E. (2002). The role of faculty mentors in the research training of counseling psychology doctoral students. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 49(3), 324â€“330. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1037/0022-01…
- Flores, L. Y., & Oâ€™Brien, K. M. (2002). The career development of
Mexican American adolescent women: A test of social cognitive career
theory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 49(1), 14â€“27. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1037/0022-01…
Write a 500-750-word analysis of your selected article. Include the following in your analysis:
- What are the key differences between qualitative and quantitative research?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative research designs?
- What are the essential components that should be considered when applying qualitative methods to counseling outcomes?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style