Though you will not actually complete a research study, to complete this project you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Papers will include:
- A cover page that meets APA 6th edition standards.
- An introduction that includes a clear statement of the problem and purpose of the proposed study.
- A review of ten appropriate peer-reviewed journal articles related to your proposed topic.
- A proposed quantitative or qualitative approach to the proposed problem.
- A conclusion that includes expected findings based on your knowledge of the field and your assessment of the literature related to the proposed topic.
- Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills.
- Papers should be 10â€“15 pages in length, including the reference list.
- Please provide a discussion of any ethical and legal ramifications that are raised by your proposed study.
- Please include a visual representation of your conceptual framework.
- Please use citations and references for all sources and follow APA 6th edition form and style.