Critical Thinking assignment
Develop a 5 to 10 slide PowerPoint presentation explaining the impact of language on critical thinking and decision making. Make sure you include the challenges presented by language and how can one manage these challenges.
Include detailed speaker notes
Support your essay with credible academic references.
Follow APA format where appropriate
Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that presents your analysis examining the critical thinking elements of the argument. Your presentation should address, at minimum, the following:
- Citation of the article and a brief summary of its contents
- What are the premise(s) in the article?
- What evidence is presented? Is it credible?
- Can you independently verify the evidence presented?
- How are counterarguments addressed?
- Does the writer represent a particular interest?
- How is language used to develop the argument?
- Do you detect any errors in knowledge, evidence, or thinking?
- Does the writer use any types of appeals or commit any fallacies?
- Overall, how compelling is this article?
What criteria do you recommended to determine the credibility of a source of information?
Develop a list of no less than 10 elements you would use to determine the credibility of facts, articles, websites, news, etc.
Thoroughly explain each element and why it is important
Your response can take the form of a table or presentation.
Include credible references to support your recommendations