1. Before reading, in 2-3 sentences, give your own definition of race.
2. Read pages 694-695 of the attached article (stop on page 695 at the section titled Race as Identity), “Race and the Construction of Human Identity” .
3. In 5-6 sentences, summarize paragraphs 7 & 8 (the last two paragraphs) .
4. How does the reading reading change or support your definition of race? Why? (3-4 sentences)
5. Respond to one of your classmates’ posts by either asking them a thoughtful question or making a comment. (3-4 sentences)